Recently, various treatment procedures have been implemented to cure the covid infections. If anything should be given the most attention during the covid pandemic, it is how to boost immunity.
People have become more conscious of improving their immune systems and keeping a check on their lifestyle habits as a result of the current pandemic situation. Kadha contains a lot of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. This kadha recipe will improve your overall health, boost your immunity, lower your body temperature, improve the quality of your skin, regulates your blood pressure markers, and may have several other health benefits.
Hasti Singh, health and fitness expert and founder of Hasti Transformation fitness centre, has exclusively recommended using Ayurvedic Kadha, which can aid in recovery from the coronavirus. Here’s the recipe to make this kadha:
How to Prepare Kadha?
- 5-6 leaves of holy basil
- ¼ tsp of fennel seeds
- Anise (saunaph)
- 2 green cardamom pods
- 4 black pepper
- 2 cloves
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 3-4 cups of water
- ½ tsp. of honey
How To Prepare
- Pour 3 to 4 cups of water into a pot and add ginger root.
- When the water begins to boil, add all of the spices to a pot.
- After 5 minutes, add holy basil leave and few drops of honey.
- Let it boil for 20 minutes
- Strain the liquid and pour it into the cup
- Take a cup of this recipe 2-3 times a day