We’ve all been making banana bread lately, haven’t we? It’s been good, but it’s become a little routine. It’s probably making you go little bananas as well! So let’s sweeten the deal with this chocolate chip banana bread recipe that combines two of your favourite things into one – you can now have your chocolate with the delightful flavour of banana bread.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- salt, as per taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add melted butter and mix it properly until well combined.
- Add brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, and flour until the batter is smooth, light, and fluffy.
- Pour the batter into a buttered loaf container and top with the chocolate chips. Add more chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the loaf cooks pretty well inside.
- Allow cooling completely before serving.