Chamomile tea is considered one of the popular remedies against stress. It calms our minds and offers mental peace. It has several healing qualities. Beginning the day with a cup of chamomile tea is like putting a ray of sunshine in your drink. Chamomile is also a weed that is commonly available in India and many other parts of Asia. Its flowers are sun-dried or dried in a safe environment to preserve the best of its medicinal properties before being used in tea. Every sip has a rich smoothness to it that is so delightful.
- 1 teaspoon dried Chamomile
- 1 cups Water
- Honey, as per the taste (optional)
How to Prepare
- Take a saucepan and pour water into it and start heating.
- When the water begins to boil, turn off the heat and add the dried chamomile.
- Continue boiling after covering the pan for a minute.
- Pour the chamomile tea into a cup.
- Honey (optional) can be added depending upon the taste of individuals.