Nowadays, smoking is probably the deadliest habit on the planet, but that certainly doesn’t stop a lot of us from doing it. Over 16 million people in the United States suffer from health issues caused by smoking. For every person it kills, a minimum of 30 people lives with a severe smoking related illness. In this article, we’re going to present you a lung-cleansing drink that will help you have cleaner and healthier lungs and organism!
People try to cut down on cigarettes, but they can still hurt them. The damage smoking does to your lungs is often serious and irreversible.
What’s in the drink?
There are three main ingredients in this effective lung-cleansing drink: turmeric, ginger, and onion. All of them are abundant in numerous different health benefits, but when they’re combined they form a potent and tasty lung-cleansing beverage.
Turmeric is a well-known spice that comes from India. It is widely known for its vibrant gold color. People also praise it for its health benefits and it contains 600 of them! It’s high in minerals and vitamins and also possesses anticancer, antibacterial and antiviral properties. If this spice isn’t a part of your daily life already, it should be!
People mostly use ginger for settling an upset stomach, but it can do many more things. One, in particular, is the ability to reduce the excess mucus in your lungs, which can appear as a result of smoking.
Onions possess some very powerful antioxidant and anticancer properties. People have used them to treat some cancers, showing they can inhibit further growth of the cells.
How to make it?
- 2 tablespoons of turmeric
- 400 g of onion
- Thumb sized ginger root
- 400 g of natural sweetener (honey, maple syrup, xylitol, stevia, lo han, etc.)
- 1 liter of water
- Mix the sweetener into the water and heat until boiling
- Chop the ginger and onion and add to the mixture, bring back to a boil
- Add the turmeric and lower the heat to medium
- Heat until there is only half the original amount left
- Strain what’s left into a glass container
- Let it cool to room temperature then place in the fridge
- Consume 2 tablespoons of this lung-cleansing drink a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, at least 2 hours after a meal.
It’s never too late to quit smoking, although it may be addictive. It won’t be easy, but it will definitely benefit you in the end. This lung-cleansing drink is excellent for smokers and ex-smokers.
Try it out today and you won’t regret it!